Supporting Boleskine Community Care
There are many ways to become involved in the activities of BCC. If you have some spare time to offer please get in touch and we will aim to find an opportunity to meet your interests and skills.
Become a Friend
If you live in Stratherrick & Foyers and value the ideals behind the charity please consider giving your support by becoming a Friend of Boleskine Community Care.
There are no obligations by becoming a Friend other than approving the aims and principles of the charity and you will receive regular updates on current work and developments.
You can download a Friends application form here.
Volunteers are vital to the sustainability of BCC's activities and offer great opportunities to meet new people and learn new skills.
We would love to hear from people who would like to become volunteers. In particular, we are looking for volunteers for the following activities:
• Making teas and coffees for our drop-in days on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays between 10am and 3pm. You don’t need to be there for the whole time. Even if you can spare an hour or two that would be a great help.
• Producing our twice-yearly newsletter.
We also have various other opportunities which include:
- driving as part of the community transport scheme
- completing small household repairs/maintenance as part of the handyperson scheme
- helping at the coffee morning
- preparing and serving food at the Seniors Lunch Club or Broth and Blether
- being a safety marshall at a community walk
New volunteers are always welcome so please get in touch if you would like to offer some of your time. We would also love to hear from you about any ideas you have for new events or activities at the hub.
You can contact us using the form on our contact page or call us at the Hub on 01456 486247.
As a charitable organisation BCC relies on grant funding and donations to continue with its work. If you would like to support BCC by raising funds, perhaps through a fundraising event or challenge, please get in touch so that support may be offered.
A simple way to raise funds for BCC is by using www.easyfundraising.org.uk for your online shopping. Simply confirm Boleskine Community Care as your cause, register with the site and each time you shop a donation will be made to BCC. Couldnt be simpler!