The following list will give you an idea of the kind of things we can help you with.
It is not an exhaustive list.
If your need is not shown still call us.
- Changing light bulbs and tap washers.
- Moving furniture within the house.
- Securing trailing wires and flexes.
- Securing carpets and rugs or other damaged or loose floor coverings.
- Putting up shelves or cabinets or other small items of a similar nature
- Changing and checking portable gas cylinders.
- Cutting back and clearing vegetation or debris from paths to enable safe access.
- Repairing gates and fences to enable safe access.
- Minor processing and stacking of firewood or other fuel. Ensuring that doors and windows open and close easily and safely.
We can also offer advice and arrange for tradespeople to carry out larger repairs.
All volunteers are members of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Adult Scheme and will be following Boleskine Community Care's Safeguarding Policy.